- Information from third party social networking sites, including information that social networking sites provide to us if you use your credentials at such social networking sites to log into some of our Services (such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign-up form).
- The information you allow us to access varies by social networking site, and depends on the level of privacy settings you have in place at the social networking site. You can control and find out more about these privacy settings at the applicable social networking site.
- To fulfill your specific request when you call or email us, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
- To provide you with useful content;
- To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
- To offer and improve our Services;To administer our websites;
- To communicate with you;
- Payment information that you provide to us, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services.
- You always have the opportunity to opt out of our newsletter marketing communications with you or change your preferences by following a link in the footer of all newsletter email messages from us or by emailing us via contact page.
- We may contact you by telephone, with your consent where applicable, for marketing purposes. If you do not want to receive marketing calls, please contact customer support. You do not need to agree to receive automated marketing phone calls or texts from us to use the Services.
- For information about how to manage and opt out from cookies, please visit http://www.rawsoft.com/blog/how-opt-out-tracking-cookies/
Your RightsWe set out below an outline of those rights and how to exercise those rights. Please note that we will require you to verify your identity before responding to any requests to exercise your rights by providing details only known to the account holder. To exercise any of your rights, please note that for each of the rights below we may have valid legal reasons to refuse your request, in such instances we will let you know if that is the case.
- You have the right to know whether we process personal information about you, and if we do, to access data we hold about you and certain information about how we use it.
- You have the right to receive a subset of the personal information you provide us if we process it on the legal bases of our contract with you or with your consent in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and a right to request that we transfer such personal information to another party. If you wish for us to transfer the personal information to another party, please ensure you detail that party and note that we can only do so where it is technically feasible. We are not responsible for the security of the personal information or its processing once received by the third party.
- You have the right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate and have incomplete data completed. Where you request correction, please explain in detail why you believe the personal information we hold about you to be inaccurate or incomplete so that we can assess whether a correction is required. Please note that while we assess whether the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may exercise your right to restrict our processing of the applicable data as described below.
- You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you in the following circumstances:
- - where you believe it is no longer necessary for us to hold the personal information;
- we are processing it on the basis of your consent and you wish to withdraw your consent;
- we are processing your data on the basis of our legitimate interest and you object to such processing;
- you no longer wish us to use your data to send you marketing; or
- you believe we are unlawfully processing your data.
- Please provide as much detail as possible on your reasons for the request to assist us in determining whether you have a valid basis for erasure.